This really easy and inexpensive centerpiece will add color, freshness, and chicness to any party!
What You Need:
- 1-2 Styrofoam cone 12-18 inches in height (you can purchase it from local arts and crafts supplies store)
- Toothpicks or bamboo skewers cut in half
- Artificial vine or dried Moss
1. Pierce each lemon with a toothpick/skewer.
2. Secure it to the styrofoam. Make sure to pack lemons as closely as possible.
3. In my case I used the vine but if you decide the moss make sure to soak it in water for about 5-10 minutes, then wrung out (available at most florists or arts and crafts supplies store).
4. Fill any gaps between the lemons with vine/moss.
NOTE: This beautiful and fresh centerpiece should last more than a week if kept in a cool place.
Try: Different fruits such as oranges, limes, apples and pomegrantes make attractive topiaries.
Make edible ones:
- Berries are a perfect part as a dessert display.
- whole poached shrimp
- Melon cubes
- Pitted cherries
- Cheese cubes