I absolutely love fresh homemade salsa! It goes great with chips, veggies, and believe it or not delicious as a topper for sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs!
What You Need:
- 2 Cups of Fresh Tomatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes,
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, chopped finely
- 2 Stalks of Celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 a fresh Jalapeño, chopped as finely as you can without the seeds if you want it more mild
- 2 tablespoons Lemon/ Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, washed, patted dry and chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Salt, Pepper, and amount of Jalapeño to your liking!