Gooey, rich, mouth watering, decadent chocolate, covering every taste bud in your mouth not even letting you gasp for air from excitement, making you mutter hmmmmm from the depths of your stomach; this is Flourless chocolate Pie.
It’s so amazingly good you won’t even believe that it is so easy to make. Trust me, you can fool anyone with this chocolate mouth watering dessert!
What You Need:
• 6 tablets of bittersweet chocolate
• 2 sticks of butter
• 1 ¼ Cup of sugar
• 4 eggs
• Stainless Steal mixing bowl
• 4 cups of water
1. Preheat the oven at 350˚
2. On the stove place the pot with water and bring to a boil.
3. Place stainless steal bowl on top of the pot making sure that it is not touching the water.
4. In the bowl melt the chocolate and the butter, stirring with the spatula.
5. Add sugar once the chocolate and
6. Remove the bowl from the pot and let cool for 3 minutes.
7. Whisk in the eggs.
8. Butter the pan or casserole you will be using. Pour the mixture in.
9. Bake for 30 minutes.
Let cool completely. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, serve with cream, ice cream, or fresh berries.