Hummus is a delicious and versatile spread/dip. You can use it with vegetables, chips, pita, sandwiches, and combine it with cooked salmon or kebabs.
What You Need:
- 1 Can of Garbanzo Beans, Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Food Processor
- In a food processor finely chop the garlic.
- Add the Garbanzo beans, lemon juice, olive oil and blend until fully smooth in texture.
- Salt and Pepper to your liking.
Serve plain or with a drizzle of Olive Oil or a sprinkle of paprika.