What You Need:
• Olive Oil (I like to use Extra Virgin)
• Vinegar (I love Balsamic or Red Wine vinegar.. choose whichever type you prefer)
• Mustard (I like to use Whole Grain Dijon)
• Garlic, peeled and minced
The rule of thumb for this vinaigrette is that for every 3 Tablespoons of Oil you ADD 2 Tablespoon of Vinegar and 1 teaspoons of Mustard.
Hence, 1 Teaspoon of Mustard + 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar + 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil. Make as much as you want keeping in mind these measurements.
1. In a bowl combine the Oil, Vinegar, Mustard and Garlic.
2. Whisk away until it becomes uniform and thick. If it is too thick you may add a tad bit more of Oil or Water.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.