Creamy, rich, Blue cheese, dressing… Yes please!
Great on salads, baked potatoes, and as a side to wings.
What You Need:
- 2 1/2 ounces blue cheese (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 to 5 tbsp buttermilk or regular milk
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
1. Crumble the blue cheese and place into a bowl.
2. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons of the white wine vinegar and Mix to combine. If you want a thinner and smoother dressing, mash the blue cheese up using the back of a fork.
3. Add the buttermilk. If you like it thicker or a bit more for a runnier consistency then only add a few tablespoons.
4. Add the garlic powder and seasoning.
Make sure to taste the dressing. If you find that it needs a bit more punch, then add a bit more white wine vinegar, as desired.
This dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for one to two weeks.