Note that the title says Double Check.. You might be rushing so it’s always best to look over these really important details before your guests arrive to your home.
1. Guest bathroom:
- check to see if the toilet is clean
- there is enough toilet paper (always place a new roll of toilet paper)
- clean hand towels or bathroom napkins
- smells inviting (I always like to have a scented candle lit)
- no clothes thrown around
- beds made
- shoes in their place
- You have the things you need at hand but placed neatly
- clean up spills
- throw away trash and hide containers (only if you think you might need them later for leftovers, if not, toss them)
- is available and inviting
- being cooled
- glasses are easily available
6. Easy Bites
- Cheese plate and cold appetizers are out with plenty of napkins.
- clean (no spills or trash)
- playing or ready to go
- are lit
- Hygiene and makeup checked (You might need to refresh after running around)
Like this article? Share it! Have something to add? Comment below!